: Analysis 2 database

Hi all software gurus

I have a perplexing problem and i need some technical assistance.  I was
wondering if anyone as attempted the following or something similar.

Currently i have a lot of systems and i have this problem of analysing which
ones to trade on which markets. So i am currently researching some
automation tasks to automate tradestation [this is easy]  but the perplexing
problem i have is analysing which systems to trade.
So to analyze this i thought id export the system anaylys after each
optimization  to a database where i can write a query to extract say ummm
lets see , "every system name and market with 60% winning trades[short or
long],>100 trades and list by net profit"
Then i can take my best  5 sytems on different markets for diversification
and then focus trading those.
I could wite a vbscript to do this but it would take ages and be pretty
clunky.  What i need is a excel macro/program/exe that will take the
exported file from tradestation , and then dump this data  into a database
with a primary key linking the optimization report to the final system
report.

Sounds easy , but i am not neo from matrix so i would take ages 4 me to
write it in vb.

Anyone got some helpfull time saving ideas?

Cheers
Cameron