RE: Is this month different...?

Shraga:

Hello again.

Sounds like a real loser (30-100 pts per month for 17 straight
months)...dump it, definitely...Just kidding around...

Most systems for eminis have probably not been performing well
considering the choppiness and # of false breakouts. Futures magazine
and Futures Truth are two sources to check out some systems, but you'll
never know unless you check them out yourself.

Our two in-house systems for eminis have been on year to year basis
decent. Our volatility based system based on a number of factors within
a 30 min bar had 10 winning 7 losing months since Jan 02' and our
shorter term system based on 5 min bars has had 14 out of 17 positive
months. These results should be taken at face value and because we do
not track and publish as a fund, should be considered hypothetical
results and so on...as you would read if you researched these systems.

Our end of day systems have done exceptionally well this past month for
currencies/interest rates/grains. We're getting very toppy, so the
risk/reward is very thin currently. Today was a possible blow-off top in
the interest rates, but there was a similar move last week too...so who
knows - just keep your stops in.

Shoot me an email if you want to watch our systems real-time for a few
weeks.

J Gil

info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx