Is this month different...?

Hi everyone,

I've been using an S&P daytrading system since Jan 2002, and in all that
time profits were very nice every single month (between 30 to 100 points
per contract every month), with not one losing one. Suddenly this month,
I'm having trouble. I'm just about break-even, with having had much bigger
drawdowns than usual. So what should I think? Should I assume that with
such a track record, this month means the system is stopping to work? Or
can this be a mere exception. Has anyone else noticed their performance
being out of the ordinary (in a negative way!) this month?

Thanks in advance...