RE:off topic: backup software, thank you

2nd Post, don't know what happened to first one

Just wanted to thank everyone for their suggestions on backup solutions.

Just like the market there are many solutions that work.

I downloaded a lot of popular backup programs over the weekend and decided
that
I liked Ivo Karindi's solution.  Since I need CD-Roms for my backups, I like
the Second Copy 2000 and using Ghost for the images. (I think Ivo's
Powerquest Disk Image is a friendlier program)

I like the everyone elses ideas for having another disk always ready.
Eventually, I might do that also.

If anyone is interested, here is a list of 70+ backup solutions

http://www.networkingfiles.com/Backup/backup2.htm

Again, thank you everyone for your excellent suggestions.