Re: off topic: backup software

I have more experience as a system trader than a computer expert.  With
that being said, there was an article in the May 2003 SFO magazine and
on page 34 a trader mentioned that he uses a program called "System
Guardian".  I'm not sure if it would meet your needs but it might be
worth a look.  Here is a link that I found for it using Google.

http://www.networkingfiles.com/Backup/systemguardian.htm

I have no experience with this program although the idea of automatic
back up of one's hard drive has caught my attention.

Regards,

Tom