AW: which charting package and a possible opportunity

Hallo Colin.

Thank you for pointing the weakness of the manual of WLD2 here out.
Since it got mentioned I would like to comment. We are voted the best
back testing software in EliteTrader now for a few times and we have had
comments that our manual should be improved (also form others). So here
are good news. On our new WLD3 (release this summer) we will not only
have automated trading execution with IB but we will have a complete new
rewritten printable manual. In our later this year available "in the box
product" there will be a printed manual.

It is much harder to write a manual for a software like WL nowadays,
because it is so much more complex then SystemWriter or TS....

Just for your information and to keep you up to date.

Regards.

Volker Knapp
Wealth-Lab Inc.
www.wealth-lab.de