From: John Holton [mailto:jgh1@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, May 11, 2003 4:01 PM
To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: time between equity peaks

Can anybody tell me how tradestation works out the average time between
peaks. I've put the list of trades into a spreadsheet, worked out the number
of days between each high and divided that by the number of highs. I come
nowhere near the figure produced by the strategy performance report. Is
there something wrong with my logic? Or is there something screwy with
tradestation?

John Holton