Re: Preventing chart auto positioning

I just dealt with this recently. It seems to be caused
by electronic futures contracts. TS2000i is
recalculating studies and systems and updating the
chart every five seconds - this is what causes the
repositioning to the end of the chart.

The solution for me was to add the symbol ("YM M3" in
this case) to the Global Server as an Index rather
than a Future.

I don't think TS2000i was ever properly tested or
configured for the electronic futures contracts which
send volume information real-time.