Re: Preventing chart auto positioning

No memory triggers yet...?

I've discovered a workaround, in case this happens to someone else. It's
simply to knock a day off the Last Date in the Format Symbol dialog. It
does mean you can't see what's happening today but the object of the
exercise is to be able to look at historical data without disabling the
GS. Hope it helps someone...

Ian