Re[4]: TradeStation 7 Feedback

Hey Mark,

Well you and I know how it is.  Why I waste my time with all the
newbies I have no clue.

I wouldn't have Pepe's job for a million a year.  Now that is dumb.  I
wouldn't have anything to do with TRAD period for any amount of money.

Jimmy Snowden

Sunday, April 27, 2003, 7:41:28 PM, you wrote:

Mark> Hello Jimmy,

JS>> You will find Pepe doesn't know shit about the product or the
JS>> problems. He just passes it on up. How would you like to have his
JS>> job.

Mark> you forgot to mention that when pepe finally gets educated about his
Mark> employers ethics, they get another pepe.