Re: missing values in data window on tick charts

> The Data Window on the bar selected shows only a value for the SloD
> and no value for the SloK, when obviously there should be a value
> there.    Because of this omission, the indicator plots a magenta dot
> when one one doesn't belong.

It's hard to tell given the information you've sent, but I'd
guess Value2 is 0, and thus FstK is 0.  I suspect you wanted SloK
AND SloD to plot only when FstK is > 0:

> If FstK > 0 Then
>  plot1(sloK, "SloK");
>     plot2(sloD, "SloD");

But the if only applies to the plot1 statement.  The plot2
*always* executes.  You need a begin/end around the plot1/plot2
statements if you want them to plot when FstK > 0.

Gary