Re: TS2k eating CPU

> (This is the main reason I would consider getting a dual-CPU
> system, BTW -- let TS eat one CPU, and leave the other one for
> me!)

It's probably cheaper and better to just get a third computer. In my
experience, TS doesn't play well with others no matter what hardware you
throw at it. If you get a system that's stable running TS and nothing
else, consider yourself lucky; it ain't broke so don't fix it. Have a
trading computer, a research computer and an everything else computer.

--
  Dennis