Re: TS2k eating CPU

> How much memory do you have and does the drive light come on a lot
> during the optimizations?

512MB.  No, I don't believe I've noticed any unusual drive
activity while optimizing.  I just started an opto run and the
drive light is flashing maybe 1-2x per second, which it does even
when the system is sitting idle.  (Don't ask me why.)  I even
tried running the System Performance tool, monitoring Disk
Reads/sec and Disk Writes/sec -- hardly a ripple.  However, I do
have the process priorities modified now, and it hasn't actually
locked up.  (Or I wouldn't be able to write this message!!)

Gary