Re[2]: To---Andy... help needed 2 data streams into Global Server

  • To: "Dennis Schutten" <schutten@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re[2]: To---Andy... help needed 2 data streams into Global Server
  • From: andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 05:59:09 -0700

Hello Dennis,

yes, it is possible to combine live data from both Tenfore & eSignal
at the same time.

Please contact me privately to get more info.

Dennis Schutten> Sir,

Dennis Schutten> I would like some additional info as well. I am using e-signal and Tenfore
Dennis Schutten> Quotespeedin combination with Ts2000i. How can I combine those 2 feeds into
Dennis Schutten> Globalserver?

Dennis Schutten> regards,

Dennis Schutten> D. Schutten