From: Gooly
To: Craig Parsons
Sent: Wednesday, April 23, 2003 8:50 PM
Subject: Re: To---Andy... help needed 2 data streams into Global Server

Hi,

I think that adv/dcl are calculated every moment of how many shares are
above
their yesterday's close (ADV) and how many are below their yesterday's close
(DCL). I think if you have access to all prices of all shares inn real time
you can calc this yourself.

I hope I'm not wrong.

Hope this helps,
Carl