CPU Usage

My thanks to all those who responded.  Some of the suggestions were already
tried but the suggestion of adding back the setting 39 to the Exchange
Manager file together with the following modifications seems to be working.
Here's what I did: exported the data history for YM from the GS; delete the
symbol and data from the GS; reinsert the symbol YM; in the settings tab
change the exchange from Cbot to Cme.  I have been collecting real time data
for several days without the cpu usage spiking.  I need to test this for a
longer period of time.  After a test period I will attempt to import the YM
historical data.

I will advise further when all tests are completed.
Again, thank you group.

Robert