Pushin' and Popin' Ticks...

Many thanks to Maceo for spending an inordinate amount of time helping
me to get started with PushPOP.

However, I'm having trouble with what seems to be a basic
PushPOP function. I wonder if any PushPOP experts could please tell me
where I'm going  wrong.

Basically, I want to plot the DJ Cash and DJ Futures in the same chart
using Tick data. I'm assuming this can be done?

I have two charts in the same workspace. In the Cash chart I have
attached the following Indicator:

DefineDLLFunc: "PUSHPOP.DLL", VOID, "PUSH", LONG, LONG, LONG, DOUBLE;
DefineDLLFunc: "PUSHPOP.DLL", VOID, "PUSHCLEAN", LONG;

inputs: Index#(1001), Price(Close);

if CurrentBar = 1 then begin
 PushClean(Index#);
end;

PUSH(Index#,Date,Time,Price);

In the Futures chart I have attached the following Indicator:

DefineDLLFunc: "PUSHPOP.DLL", DOUBLE, "POPLast", LONG, LONG, LONG;

Vars: Cash_Close(00);
inputs: Index#(1001);
Cash_Close=PopLast(Index#,Date,Time) ;

plot1(Cash_Close,"cc")

Both are 1-Tick charts, the Indicators are set to update every tick.

The indicator plots the Cash price but only every minute, not every
Tick.

Would greatly appreciate any help.

Thanks.

Ian