Von: Ernie Bonugli [mailto:ebonugli@xxxxxxxx]
Gesendet: Freitag, 18. April 2003 18:40
An: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: Re[2]: Your contact info

trader,

I  don't  know Volker, but I too got the same request!  Volker is
just   doing  what he can to drum up business, alot of times
pissing us off instead.  Go Volker!  He probably did get some
of   the   names   from   the omegalist, hey, its just marketing.

With a satisfying smile, it took me one split second to trash the
message.  My mail is setup to automatically trash and delete
messages from Volker and  that frenchy.

Regards,
Ernie
ebonugli@xxxxxxxx