Re: Your contact info

> No, it was a polite question to people Volker knows but did not
> have full details for.

He doesn't know me and I got a request by private email. I declined his
request for personal information just as I would from any spammer who
harvests email addresses from the omega list.

Bad business move Volker. You obviously have no interest in Omega
products so the question needs to be asked, what the hell are you doing
on a list dedicated to Omega products and why are you collecting our
addresses? We've all tolerated your thinly veiled advertising but that
may have just ended.

--
  Dennis