Discretionary Trade Input for Strategy Performance Report

I am not an Easy Language coder,  but I want to enter actual trades from a
discretionary trading strategy and then run a Strategy Performance Report.
1) What is the easiest way to do this?
I have trade entry & exit prices/trade date & time /stops... etc. Anybody
wish to venture a simple illustrative example?
2) 2) Has anybody (ex. third party developers) already created a simple
trade entry template that works with easy language? Can you direct me if so.
Also I would consider purchasing the right solution on a custom basis.
Willing to discuss template design and terms privately. Thanks in advance...
MHolder
Toronto