Re: Pyramiding

Paul:

>If marketposition >0 and entryp <>0 and  multip <> 0  then begin
>	 If (close - entryp) > multip* _ExATR(ATR)  then begin
>		buy ("Pyramid")(size/multip) contracts on close ;
>		multip = multip +2;
>		end;
>		end;
>
>Though the problem is that while the market is rising, a new
>position is added everyday, not after closes that are 2 ATR's
>higher.And it seems that 'multip' does not adjust to get larger and
>larger.

It looks to me like the expression _ExATR(ATR) is returning zero or
something.  You need to verify that it's returning what you expect.  It
may be that multip is getting larger, but if the above expression is
zero it doesn't matter what multip is.  Put some print statements in
there and look at the debug window.

-Alex