Re: Re[2]: TS7 automated futues entry

Frank Fleisher asked:
>Why do you think auto-execution is going to help you?

I can only answer for myself.  I come from an EOD background and
most of my research has been on EOD systems due to constraints
imposed on my trading during the day due to being employed by a
company that wants me to be at work during trading hours.

Recently I have been exploring intraday systems.  IF I have some
intraday strategies that I know inside and out and I trust, and
IF I can rely on my computer tools and hardware (with appropriate
redundancy), then auto-trading would allow me to trade intraday
without actually being there.

Those are big ifs.  I'd also have to implement some form of alarm
that notifies me when something happens, as well as a live link of
current activity transmitted to my web site so that I can monitor
what's going on.

If I had the luxury of trading myself during trading hours, then
auto-trading would help me ensure that I don't miss opportunities
when I go to the bathroom, answer the door or the phone, or
whatever.

-Alex