Re: Cash vs. Futures Woes

Hi Jack,

> Hi David:  Does this mean that Oddball's stellar performance (which I
> believe was generated using cash data), as reported on Mark's site, falls
> apart when tested on futures data?  Hope not.

Falls apart is a bit strong.  But here are the Oddball results I show tested
on cash from Nov. 1998 - present.  As we all know, this has not much to do
with the reality of futures.  I show only one losing month on cash!   Cut
this in half and you should be about right.  -David

      Performance Summary: All Trades

      Total Net Profit
     $1,410,715.00

     Open position P/L