Re: Re[2]: mixing tick charts with other data streams

Hi Andy,

Thanks for the reply.

Andrew Nazarov, info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, said it is not possible. I was a
little surprise. It is not what I read from your website.

Actually my concern is not about watching the MSFT from eSignal, BMI and
DTN. I wanted to use DTN feed for the futures in Globex hours and Telequote
for the Asian mkts at the same time. Have you tested this before?

info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx email is not working half the time. What is the
relationship between traders-soft and tssupport?

Regards,
Chuanren