Re: 2000i EasyLanguage Reference Manual

Chris:

>Anyone who has a 2000i version of the EasyLanguage Reference Manual they are
>willing to part with for $50, please send me a private eMail.

I'd love to take $50 from you, but you can download the .pdf version
of the TS2000i EL manual for free from my web site.  It's large so I
may remove it from the site sometime in the future, but for now the link
is at the top of this page:

http://unicorn.us.com/trading/el.html

(right click on the ELreference2000i.pdf, "Save as" to download)

If you still want to send me $50, well that's up to you.

--
 //  \
 // __)    Unicorn Research Corporation -- http://unicorn.us.com