Re: DTN Satellite feed

Joseph,

Absolutely.  It has to go up 25,000 miles then back down 25,000 to
you.  At 286,000 miles per second it is going to take nearly 1/4 of a
second.  I don't know how long it takes for data to get over the
internet.  Some of my emails come in days later.

Seriously I had both internet quotes and DTN Satellite and it made no
difference time wise.  You just get a lot more symbols via DTN
satellite and it works 24/7 like the Energizer bunny.

Jimmy Snowden