data request-TS2000i format

After spending many hours trying to import my ES3H omz(TS4) files into
TS2000i I realize that the only way I'm going to succeed will be  if someone
will send me the data in xpo format.  Ideally, I'd like 60 days of the Mar
e-mini contract, but 30 days would work well, and I'd be  ecstatic to
receive 15 days.

Also, someone on the list recently send a lot of stock data to another
listee.  Anyone remember who that was?  I'd like to see if  I could receive
some of that data also.  Importing my 1780 symbol portfolio from TS4 to
TS2000i is just not going to happen without me individually adding every
single symbol.

John