RE: Re[2]: TS2ki

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Jimmy Snowden [mailto:jhsnowden@xxxxxxx]
Envoye : mardi 11 mars 2003 01:53
A : Omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx; Pierre Orphelin
Objet : Re[2]: TS2ki

Pierre,

You go with the corporate flow too much.  I beta tested TS6 and it's
problems are pretty simple lack of historical data and the internet is not ready
to support the product.  Don't give me any crap about the internet as
I have and have had a high speed connection but it is still a problem.
===
Works well here. Data like to transfer through transatlantic  cable. They cool
down  to 4?C, and are ready for clean use with TS6/7.
TS7 should have more historical data.

Satellite is far more reliable.  Omega screwed up when they made TS2ki
basically unprotected.  You can burn copies and six zillion people can
own it.  Dumb don't you think?  Well you might not this so but facts
are facts.  I would guess half the Omega list have not paid for the
program.
===
Yes, but as you may know, TSxxx has never been considered as a freeware or
shareware by the company, and mostly  by TS programmers that found the income
not reliable in this case. Maybe they should have provided a blank CD Rom
spindle to please their customers too ? I remember of security block discussions
that were not very pleasant, some years ago...

 TS4 was fine and after a long grewsome period TS2ki was ok.
I want my own data and no disconnects or dependency on a single source
for data as in the case of TS6 or 7.  You have a nice time with it but
please don't lay your crap on the rest of us.
===
I would not go back to satellite  datafeed now and database maintenance is gone
forever. Never. NE-VER.
This is a real advantage, and if it solves for piracy issues, this is perfect.

Sincerely,

Pierre Orphelin
www.sirtrade.com
Tradestation 2000i, TradeStation 6/7 sales and support
Safir-X, neurofuzzy logic trading system builder

To subscribe to our FREE trading system newsletter:
http://www.sirtrade.com/newsletter.htm
Next issue: November 2002