Re: cRaZy

Thanks to those who have replied, particularly to Phil who sussed that
the exit should have been a LIMIT order! Doh! <fx: whack!!!>

But to further clarify - I'm using 2000i and trying this on the S&P
Emini, day sessions only. I mention this because some people asked so
perhaps this will serve as a reminder to others 'enquiring within' that
the code may well different according to which version of TS you are
using. As if life wasn't complicated enough...

Ian