It's Sun afternoon, need TS2000i help

I'm trying to learn TS2000i, I've got ES H3 data coming in but I can't get
it to chart.  I can check in the Global Server, edit ES H3 and see the data
points, one hours worth.  Back in charting everything is set up in what
would be copasetic in TS4.  There must be a switch somewhere that I've
neglected to set.  I've tried auto scaling and manual scaling.  Would
appreciate some suggestions.

John

ps.  here's a possible clue...there are no x or y coordinates on the
chart???