Moving Stops???

Can someone enlighten me as to what the best way to go about the
following in EasyLanguage:

If I have a strategy and would like the initial stop loss to be
$100/contract. However, if the position moves to $50 profit per
contract, I would like to make the Stop loss now be $50. So,
essentially, once price moves in my favor $50, I would like to move the
stop loss up $50. This is NOT a trailing stop however, because it
doesn't continue in this manner, only once on the initial stop.

Thank you in advance!!!

C O D Y   B U R G A T