Re: OT- displaying cpu usage in task bar

Hello Ian and Mike,
Thanks very much for your responses.  I apologize for the delay in getting
back...I was stuck out of town due to bad weather.  I have received quite a
few requests for this so let me share your responses with the list.
Ian:
"CpuUsage System Service initial release" that can be found at
http://www.outertech.com/
Mike:
http://www.2morrow.com/cpustats/
I plan on running them on a non-trading machine first for a week or so to
make sure they do not create any problems.  From a quick glance it seems
"cpustats" has numeric display capability.
Take care,
Romi