Moving database from TS4 Bonnevile to TS4 Signal

I need to move my 1780 symbol database from TS4(Bonneville) to TS4(Signal).
I know that the futures symbols are different but I'm hoping I can transfer
the entire database and then rename the futures symbols that are different
with Signal.  This is in preparation for a Dynastore/IQFeed hookup.

I'm planning on a COPY OUT(Bonneville server) and a PASTE IN(Signal server).
I need to know if there is anything  that is not so obvious that I should
know about...or even if this will or will not work.  If anyone has done this
please let me know.

John