easy lang Q

I am stuck on what seems like a simple easy language issue. Attached is an
indicator, signal and strategy. The code between the signal and the
indicator is identical and is quite simple. Yet the signals don't match the
crossovers on the indicator. I think it has something to do with the
indicator parabolic and negative #s, but I can't seem to find the flaw. Any
kind soul feel like having a look? If you want to put it on a chart, try
15min sp for data1, upvol for data2 and dnvol for data3.

Thanks,
Chris

UDVOL.ELS