Exporting TS2000i Data

    For some reason, I am unable to export the eSignal data from my  TS2K
files. When I go to GlobalServer, Edit, Edit Symbol, Edit Data, I get the
"Available Data Range" and the dates but when I go to export this data I get
the message that states; "Could not create the file  "C:\Program Files\Omega
Research\Export\Export|Export.xpo". Thus, I am unable to create the file for
export.
    Anyone have any suggestions on how this can be accomplished.

    Thanks,
    JohnO