RE: The Due Effect

Hi Mark,

We agree in principle.

Would I be correct in my understanding if I said "The Due Effect" is a
stop-loss you put on the system. So, if the system is exceeding the pucker
factor you pull the plug (so to speak).

Regards,
Michael

I know what you are trying to say.
However, my point on it is if you have an
employee doing 250 sorts consistently, then
you would be crazy to fire them!

In reality you cannot get Consistency from a
discretionary being!

-m