Automating TradeStation 2000i

Does anyone know of any software available that will loop through all
the commodities in a workspace, apply a strategy and export the Strategy
Performance Report or the Optimization Report. It would be nice if the
software would reference some location where I could individualize the
input and optimization parameters, but I will take anything I can get.

Alternatively, is there any macro in visual basic that manipulates
TradeStation, where a very novice programmer could modify the code to
accomplish the above.

Thanks,

Gabriel