Re: Oddball oddities

Esignal is unreliable for system trading in my experience (tick counts
change depending when you download the data or what server you download it
from...it's beyond your control)...The question is: "is the system hugely
profitable in real time?" My guess is that it is not...

I once compared futuresource satellite to esignal to ts. I found that not
only was timing different, but the values were different. Futuresource
seemed to be getting its data from a different source than the others.
Different sampling rate or something. Same for upvol dvol data. A system
that I have using uvol and dvol is hugely profitable on futuresource but not
on the others.

Chris