Re: TS4...alerts that won't stop coming

Hello jbclem,
The DoOnce dll should do what you want
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TraderSimulator/files/
best regards
foolsgold

j> When I want an alert in an indicator, or showme, in TS 4 I use the standard
j> IF CHECKALERT THEN ALERT=TRUE.
j> The problem is that once the alert is triggered and I click OK to turn it
j> off, it continues to alert me everytime a new bar ends in that particular
j> workspace/chart.  This gets very obnoxious but at the same time I don't want
j> to turn off the alert, forget about it, and miss the next real occurrence
j> that triggers it.
j> Would someone show me how to write the alert into an indicator, or showme,
j> in a way so that the alert will only sound/show once and not again until
j> there is a another real triggering occurrence.
j> John