FW: BASIC LONG TERM INFORMATION

Hi MT,

Interesting point.  What markets did you notice the change in and did you
test different systems to see if they worked before that period in time?

My testing shows that some markets changed character during the mid-90s,
which made long-term trendfollowing on them a losing proposition.

Sofar it seems that this character change has been permanent, ie markets
which became bad for trendfollowers never returned to glory.

Regards, M