Re[2]: Aberration - Trend systems - OT

Don't know about Germany and Russia, but we can't blame poor France,
for its government is hopelessly swayed by its
enormous Muslim population.

Saturday, February 22, 2003, 1:35:19 PM, you wrote:

mon> Well, if Iraq nukes our troops or Israel, we can thank "our allies," France
mon> and Germany (and Russia) for their support of the US by providing the
mon> nuclear weapons infrastructure to Iraq...

mon> T