Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 10:22:51 +0200
From: "Ivo Karindi" <ivo@xxxxxxxxx>
To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: TS6 Futures data?

Plain Text Attachment [ Save to my Yahoo! Briefcase  |
 Download File ]

Just wondering if someone can enlighten me.  Currently
we're using CSI
for futures data and TS 2000i.  However, since the
brokerage part of
TS6 seems to be getting better and commissions are
good, it may be a
thing to consider.  Can anyone share their experience
regarding:

1. How does TS6 futures data (interested in end-of-day
only) compare
to CSI quality-wise?

2. Are continuous contracts and "perpetual" computed
contracts,
available?  If yes, then based on what are they
computed (OI, V,
whatever)?

3. How far back does their historical data go?

4. And I assume it still does not read third-party
data (ASCII,
Metastock, etc.)?

Best regards,

Ivo