Re: FutureSource Feed

I'm on the 64k satellite feed in Europe.  Mostly stable, but has had three
episodes of downtime recently.  Based on past performance I expect they'll
get on top of the problem sooner or later.

I'd be very reluctant to switch to any Internet-based feed simply because
it's impossible to get decent service level guarantees from Internet
service providers - nothing to do with Futuresource in particular.

Reliability matters in this game, and satellite delivery is pretty good in
that respect.

Regards,
Stefan