From: "Bilo Selhi" <biloselhi@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Omega List" <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, February 20, 2003 4:03 PM
Subject: Re: Re[2]: Electronic Brokerage

what i meant buy liquidity is the execution part of the simulation process,
not
the depth of the market simulation, that's a given...
it may be beneficial when developing systems based on depth of the market
or timing simulation but not the execution part, unless you tell me that
they
do simulation liquidity when executing... which i doubt  ( which is the main
thing ).
anyhow, timing is always secondary to execution, right so...

TT is just a terminal as one should be, that's why it's common at the
board...
do i need it for systematic trading. i don't think so. but i will take it if
they give it away...
but i am not going to drool on it...

700 per month maybe nothing for a market maker and a board member but for an
average joe futures
trader it maybe 1/2 of a  monthly profit :-)
so if TS allows an average joe trader to trade globex ( in real time ) and
autoexecute like TT can...
then it's goooood...

is there anybody making european futures markets on the west cost or in tex
:-) ???

anybody on this quiet list using TT???
realtick?
redi?
j-trader?
custom pats app?
TS?
some unknown killer app???
Internet Explorer?
calling your broker?

let's see what 7.0 has to offer in march, shall we?

bilo.