RE: Re[2]: Electronic Brokerage

Bilo:

Trading Technologies simulator has a live feed from the CME and the CBOT.
That is not a simulation of the depth of the market, that is the real depth
of the market.

Trading Technologies is owned, run and driven by one of the most successful
electronic traders on the planet in Harris Brumfield.  Harris is largely
credited with creating the liquidity on Eurex that allowed them to take the
Bund contract away from the LIFFE.  He has been very influential in
developing X_Trader into an application aimed at the high end professional
user.

The $700 or so per month charge is a drop in the bucket to the active
traders who use X_Trader.  TT is also planning on offering a more retail
oriented version of X_Trader at some future date and I would imagine the
pricing would be more friendly.  Perhaps that would be more appealing to
your needs.  As for systems trading, whether X_Trader is right for you
depends on your system and the volume you trade.   I know of system traders
who get plenty of value out of their TT terminals.

TT is a good company with terrific, helpful people in it and I believe is
the most commonly used trading electronic trading platform at the CBOT.  TT
is the kind of quality driven, dependable technology company we want and
need in trading.

My company does offer X_Trader, though I currently don't have anyone on it.
Last week I mentioned that I can set up 1 free month of simulator trading on
X_Trader for anyone who is interested and who thinks this would be a
platform they would really use.

Regards,

John J. Lothian

Disclosure: Futures trading involves financial risk, lots of it!  John J.
Lothian is the President of the Electronic Trading Division of The Price
Futures Group, Inc., an Introducing Broker.