Re: What would happen?

Hello Ernie,

I did this recently except I had two 20 G hard drives.  Win2k.  It
didn't quite work although nothing was completely lost.  When I
couldn't get it to work, I took it to my guy.  I can't remember
exactly what he did but recall some previously installed drivers were
not liked by new mobo.  He eventually saved all contents to disk 2 and
reformatted disk 1.  I had to reinstall most apps.

Best regards,
 Jim Johnson                           mailto:jejohn@xxxxxxxxxxx