Von: Alex Matulich [mailto:alex@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 13. Februar 2003 18:55
An: VK
Cc: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: Re: AW: IB TWS problem with stops

Volker Knapp wrote:
>Are you looking for brokers that work with TS or software that works
>with IB?

Both.  Actually I'm more interested in brokers, like IB, that provide
an API for custom software to transmit orders and receive confirmations
from the broker's server.

What brokers does WL work with, for purposes of automated trading?

--
 //  \
 // __)    Unicorn Research Corporation -- http://unicorn.us.com