Re: 2000i Charting Problem

Roger,

Could be a corrupt workspace.  Build another like it and see what
happens, start with just one chart and see what it shows.

Also try rebooting after the market closes and restart
Ts2ki.

Last resort, and most probable, you need to reindex your data.  Do it
after the close.  I have 8+ gig of data and it takes over two hours to
reindex.  The last time I did it it crashed during reindex so just
close GS and start it again.  Closing and opening the GS may start a
reindex but if not you can use the task manager to incorrectly close
the GS (end process) or you can delete all the files in the PDS folder
that end in .idx.  Just need to do the ones that are named the same as
the data files.  Like 0000001.idx.  DO NOT DELETE THE .DAT FILES.  Not
a bad idea to back up all those files in PDS folder first.  Put them
on a different drive or just copy them to a folder on that drive with
a totally different name.

Jimmy Snowden