2000i Charting Problem

Hello omega-list,

  I  had  a system crash this morning where 2000i locked up and had to
  be  restarted.   I completely shut down and rebooted but my realtime
  charts  now  only  show  data  for prior days and on the current day
  start at the time I restarted 10:30.  No chart data is shown for the
  time  period  prior  to the reboot.  I checked the global server and
  the  data is there but it won't chart.  Real time charting starts at
  10:30  and  appears  to chart correctly after that time.  I restored
  charts  and  server  from last nights back ups and restored missing
  data  with Dynaloader for e-signal. Restarted again but still charts
  only show current day data from the time of the last restart.

  Anybody got any ideas what is busted?

--
Best regards,
 Roger                          mailto:mailrs@xxxxxxxxxx