US Dollar Index

Hello all,

Does anyone follow the US Dollar Index being transmitted from CME. I'm using
eSignal and the US Dollar Index ticks has not been transmitting after 3pm
EST then comes back around 6pm EST. eSignal guys say that it's CME has the
problem... But I can convince them that the problem is on esignal end.

So is anyone else follwing the US Dollar Index from CME and doesn't use
eSignal and ARE receiving the ticks after 3pm EST; or am I wrong.

Thanks in advance for your response.